Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome Post

Welcome to Online Journalism.

My name is Hannah Weinreich and I am a senior Visual Communication major at Berry College. I am currently enrolled in an Intro to Digital Communication class, and this blog was created for an in-class assignment concerning live blogging. Today, our class will be attending a Q&A session with New York Time's columnist, David Brooks. The session will begin at 4:30 pm. I will be posting 5-6 blog posts live from the event, and will post one final follow-up post with personal reflections.

In the spirit of transparency and online journalism ethics, I would like you all to be aware that, while I will be posting what happens, the posts will include personal opinion and not be as objective as print journalism. This is also my first experience with live blogging, and I ask you all to be patient with typos, misspellings, poor grammar, etc.

With that being said, welcome to my blog and I hope you will find it informative and interesting!

No comments: